The steel witch Annerose: Alternative. 2

Part 2: Descent of the dragon and savagery of the white snake.

In amidahara...

Rikurou wanders around the city and talks to people for information. Most people scoffed at him and ignored him but some have him info about the city. As he continued to wander the city, he saw small black thin pillars made of a strange light. Rikurou walked over to it and put his hand against it, the piller reacted and made time stop. All the people Around him were frozen in place. In accordance to what happened strange monsters appeared they were mainly black with skeletal like armour with blue spikes and purple horns and claws. Rikurou enters his monstrum form and gets ready fo fight but he realized he wasn't alone, he was with a woman in a dark maid outfit with light green coloured hair.

"We call them Lemures. Monster created by the emotions of the people." The maid explained.

Rikurou asks about the people.

"The people can't see or touch lemures and Vis versa." The maid answered.

Rikurou and the maid eliminate the lemures at once. Once they lemures were defeated, Rikurou took a second to catch his breath. The maid looked at Rikurou and tries to kill him with her axe but is suddenly chained to the ground.

"Dumb, cursse! This me end this stupid human!" She complained.

Rikurou goes up to the maid and asks why she tried to kill him.

"I don't want you to be annerose's favourite servant, So watch your back, Crimson Prince!" The maid answered.

The maid was then freed and left the area. Rikurou continued his exploration which lead him to the Magic temple. Rikurou looked around the shop until he was met by a small old woman.

"Hello there. How can i help you?" She asked curiously

Rikurou asks for info on the prison and any entrances to it.

"I know of one. It's close to little anne's home
But is also in Mayfeng's territory." The old lady answered

The old lady got Rikurou a map and marked where the entrance was. Rikurou thanked the lady and left. When rikurou got to the marked area, He saw some kind of vortex. He touched the vortex and he was transported somewhere. The area was gloomy and the sky was blood red with 3 red moons.

"Alright, who's the jerk that summoned us?" Asked a female monstrum.

Rikurou looks and see the rest of the monstrums.

"So, it was you." The maid realized.

"Makes sense you'd be the one who summoned us here." The female monstrum in dark clothes admitted.

"He's the new monstrum? Doesn't look like much." Admitted a male monstrum.

"Agreed but, looks are deceiving." Agreed another male monstrum.

The black cloaked woman appears.

"Monstrums the time is Nigh. Go forth, Unveil your curse and Smite the darkness!" She ordered.

Rikurou asks what he's suppose to do here.

"This is a grimwald nox. Here, we battle waves of Lemures. When the waves are done, I use the Sphene to purge it." She explained.

Rikurou agrees to help out.

"I was hoping you'd say that." The woman said with a smirk.

Rikurou, with the cooperation of the other monstrums, fought the waves of lemures. Ve after wave the lemures fought, trying to destroy the Sphene but the monstrums kept up their assault and defended the Sphene.