Annerose's Twin Sister.

Riku: Miss Annerose, have you seen my stash of cash i was saving?

Annerose: zzz.....

Riku: (i can't believe i'm about to say this...) Annerose, Wake up!

A piston bellow annerose's bed slams her against the celling but she's still asleep.

Riku: Huh, annerose didn't drink anything last night. Its not like her to be roleplaying the persona 3 protagonist...

Annerose?: Hey riku, i took your stash of Cash to get some groceries.

Riku(shocked): Nani!? Oh god there's two of them now?!? Mitico, get your axe!

Annerose?: Weight hold on, i can explain! *Punches Mitico!* but first! let's get this girl up! *Ahem!* wake up.

Annerose: Get up?

Annerose?: GET OUT.

Annerose: Oh alrighty party pooper. Way to ruin the musical reference... hey! Is this Riku?

Annerose?: Unfortunately, yes.

Annerose: wow, he's quite a cutie. WAy better than the guys i imagined.

Riku&Mitico: Annerose, you have 5 seconds to explain this madness before mitico and i go all Vegeta and Goku on you.

Annerose?: You wouldn't dare...

Them: 5, 4

Annerose?: my apologies! Riku, Mitico. Meet my identical Twin sisiter: Roseanne.

Roseanne: Hello.

Them: Nani the f***!?

Riku: We had no idea you had siblings.

Annerose: Well, i consider her more like my steel witch annerose VN pre-order bonus. But sure! That works too.

Roseanne(hugging Riku&Mitico): my sister told me all about you two, Riku and Mitico. I didn't think they had guys this cute or maids this busty in Nerd city! *Hugs them*

Them: don't hug us, before we put you down!

Roseanne: Sure thing Riku-Sama and Mitico-Sama!

Mitico: Annerose, why did you bring this hideous monstrosity into our house?

Annerose: But don't i look exactly like her-

Riku: ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Annerose: Yes, Mitico-Sama, Riku-Sama! She'll be staying here for the next 1-15 months.

Roseanne: *Throws Rocks at the two.*

Them: 😠

Annerose: while our hometown deals with a Rat infestation. So basically Roseanne is going to be staying with us for awhile.

Them: Are we not gonna talk about the name-

*Timer goes off!*

Annerose: well would you look at that!

Mitico&Riku: don't you f***ing ignore us!

Annerose: Time for school! Hurry up! We have to show Roseanne around the campus!

Roseanne: Watch your step on the way out...

Riku: wait, what did you say?-

Riku steps on a button and is hit by a bed.

Riku: Ouchie. :(

Mitico removes the bed.

Riku: Why aren't you laughing?