The steel witch Annerose: Alternative.

Part 1.

"Have you ever been given powers but, in exchange it costed your freedom? I have experience this first hand, it costs great deal but there are benefits to it."

One day in Kyoto...

"Come on, Rikurou! We're almost there!" Urged a male student, Adventurously.

Rikurou admits to this being a mistake.

"Quick being such a pessimist! It'll be fine!" Another male student assured Rikurou. "You mean to tell me you don't feel Adventurous or even curious about Amidahara? You've been reading Books on Adol "the red" Christin!"

Rikurou tells them that he does feel adventurous but thinks that Amidahara is too dangerous to adventure.

"It'll be fine!" The male student assured him.

Rikuro reluctantly follows his classmates to Amidahara and they explore for a few minutes. As they explored, they were discovered by a slave trader. The three ran but Rikurou was too slow and was caught. As slave trader put rikurou in chains, Someone appeared before Rikuro and the trader, it was a small elderly woman. The woman used her magic on the trader and knocked him out.

Rikurou thanks the lady for the help.

"Do not thank me just yet. There is still much to be done." The lady told Rikurou.

Someone appears the lady, draped in a black cloak.

"Do it." The lady ordered.

The person puts his arm out and points, what appears to be a gun at Rikurou.

Rikurou questions what she's doing.

"Pain will only last an instant. Forgive us." The old lady apologized to rikurou.

The person fired his weapon and the bullet hit him in the chest. Rikurou grabbed his chest in pain and fell to his knees before under going a sudden transformation.

"He looks just like him." The cloaked person admitted with a feminine voice.

The old lady walks up to the trader, putting her finger on his head before going over to Rikurou and doing the same, and was unconscious for a while

"Forgive me. This is all necessary." The old lady begged.

The lady and the cloaked person vanished. Rikurou regained consciousness and looks around, Noticing his new appearance as well as a surge of power coursing through his body.

"What are you!?" The trader questioned in shock.

Rikurou used his new power and broke free. Not knowing where to go, he just ran blindly, getting away from the Trader. As he reached border of Kyoto and Amidahara, a strange barrier stopped him from exiting the city. Not knowing where to go, he ran back into Amidahara, Hoping someone could help him. As he ran back into amidahara, he met by man wearing a Bushi.