How we met Annerose.

Paimon: Hunter, Paimon is curious. How did you meet Lady Annerose?

Emil: Has if really been that long?

Moka: Yeah. A couple of months sort of flew by quickly.

Paimon: Answer the question! Paimon is on the edge of her seat!

Me: Well it all started when i first got odd eyes pendulum dragon. I was a newbie duelist at the time but when more support came out for odd eyes, i went from being a newbie to a decent or above average duelist. Odd eyes told me it wanted to her counterparts, so i got emil and moka to help me find them, which lead us going to Amidahara.

Months ago...

Moka: Amidahara? Hunter, i'm all for adventures but this is a little much for my taste.

Emil: I have to agree. There's a lot of Negativity coming from this place.

Me: we don't have much of a choice. Odd eyes says a counter part is here. We need to find it before someone else does.

Moka: That is true. Some guy named Edwin black  caught wind of the dragons and wants to harness their power.

Me: all the more reason to find them wherever they are.

Present.

Also me (Narrating.): so we entered Amidahara looking for Dark rebellion.

Riku(Narrating too): This was when they found and met me.

Paimon: What were you doing?

Riku: i was getting Groceries until a bunch of Mayfeng's goons ambushed me. Luckily i beat them.

Mitico: Haha! Doubtful!

Emil: No, he's right. He held his own.

Mitico: Huh?

Moka: Yeah, he was using Utopia and won against all three.

Riku: They maybe annerose's enemies but they have a bit of honour. They shared 4000 life points.

Paimon: Makes sense.

Me: We had just met him when he finished them off.

Emil: Yeah.

Past.

Riku: Utopia, Attack with Rising sun slash!

Goon's LP: 0

Riku: *Exhales.* that was tough.

Me: That was pretty cool.

Moka: Yeah.

Emil: You're a duelist?

Riku: Yeah, i am. I don't duel often but i can hold my own.

Me: Sweet.

Riku: I'm Tachibana Rikurou, by the way. You all can just call me Riku for short if you want.

Emil: Sure thing, Riku.

Me: So, Riku have you seen a Card like this?