Digimon fallen Knight: part 8

Part 8: Moka, hackmon and Imperialdramon.

Emil's Voice: WHAT!? Lordknightmon wanted to launch an attack against king Drasil!?

Anne's voice: that wasn't a good move on his part. I'm glad you were able to stop him.

My voice: Same. Plus we recruited Valkyrimon.

Valkyrimon's voice: it'll be an honour to fight along side such noble warriors.

Moka: I'm glad everyone getting stronger.

Max's voice: Yeah, though i haven't been able to become Agunimon in a while.

Moka: You'll master it eventually.

Anne's voice: How's labramon, moka?

Moka: About the same as Renamon and Gabumon. I will admit i am a little jealous of hunter for only having one of his mega's locked.

My voice: hey, i tried getting agumon to go to some of other megas. He can't. Shinegreymon and ancientgreymon are his only mega forms he can go too. And i'm still trying to figure out how to get Agumon to Ancientgreymon.

Emil's voice: hey, i thought of something. If Agumon is able to evolve to a different evolution like, maybe Renamon, Gabumon, Labramon and Guilmon can do the same.

Max's voice: Except the only other evolution like is Megidramon and i think Guilmon's scared to be Dukemon again because of Chaosdukemon.

Anne's voice: If that's true. What can Gabumon become? Last i checked gabumon can only become Metalgarurumon, magnagarurumon and cresgarurumon.

My voice: There is Blackmetalgarurumon and Miragegaogamon.

Anne's voice: How so?

My voice: If Gabumon turns back into tsunomon he could digivolve to Gaomon.

Gabumon: But i like being Gabumon.

My voice: It's suggestion. With everything going on we need whatever will give us an edge against king drasil and the knights.

Anne's voice: You're right.

Kotemon: Well... we technically have 3 knights with us.

Anne's voice: what do you mean?

Moka: I'm wondering too.

Kotemon: Well i'm a kotemon. My ultimate form is Knightmon.

Emil's voice: how does that help?

Kotemon: Well, my mega form can be either leopardmon or Lordknightmon,

Valkyrimon: Hm... that is good to know. We'd be fighting fire with fire.

Kotemon: plus we got Durandamon with us.

???: DURANDAMON!?

My voice: Oh no...!

Bryweludramon: You expect me to fight with the digimon who locked me away!?

Durandamon: i don't like this anymore than you do but king drasil is the bigger threat here.

My voice: So learn to get along.

Bryweludramon: ...

Moka: Well, how's progress with everyone lately?

My voice: About the same.

Moka: so Zero.

My voice: Yeah. You better locate a secondary digimon until Labramon recovers moka.

Moka: I'll work on that.

Max's voice: Be careful moka.

Moka: We will.