M.M.M Take 2 ep: 2.

Magilou: Hello everyone! Welcome back to another round of... MAGILOU'S MIDNIGHT MONOLOGUES!

Magilou + Aishu, Mayfeng and Oboro(clone.): MAGIKAZAM!

Annerose: What are they doing here!?

Me: Well, Magilou did say Aishu and Mayfeng were joining but i wasn't expecting oboro.

Asagi: Me neither.

Riku: *Restraining annerose* Calm down! Don't make me tie you to chair!

Mayfeng: Yes, listen to your servant Annerose.

Magilou: Before we introduce our panel, let me introduce everyone to my  co-Hostesses! Aishwarya Ray, Oboro and Lee Mayfeng!

Aishu: A pleasure.

Oboro: Likewise.

Mayfeng: Yes.

Magilou; And as a co-hostess, Mayfeng had an interesting suggestion for today's Show! Mayfeng!?

Mayfeng: I call it "Mayfeng's mystery Costume Dare!" How it works it that in the mystery box beside me, with my name on it, has a Series of cards with names of Costumes on them, both male and female costumes. I will select one Victim- i mean Volunteer to draw a random card. Whatever card they draw, they wear until the next show!

Magilou: Now, let's introduce our panel.

Us: ...

Magilou: There they are.

Annerose: Come on!

Kousuke: Why can't you introduce us normally!?

Me: She ain't normal.

Emil (With red eyes): i don't wanna hear this crap anymore!

Moka: Easy Ratatosk.

Magilou: Take it away Aishu.

Aishu: with pleasure. Today's guest is someone who has Great skill with a sword and is the sworn enemy of Oboro. She lost her Fiancé to her and that would be, Igawa Asagi. Welcome.

Asagi: A pleasure to be here.

Magilou: So, Asagi. I hear that you're a great swordsman, am i right?

Asagi: Yes, through years of Training, i trained so i could fight back against injustice.

Magilou: Would you say your skills are on par with Annerose or even Alphen?

Asagi: i don't know about Alphen because i've never heard of him but i am definitely on Par with annerose. I've heard of her skill and i admire it.

Mayfeng: Yuck..,,

Oboro: Agreed...

Magilou: let's get to our Talk segment but first...

Mayfeng: MAYFENG'S  MYSTERY COSTUME DARE! Come on up, Drum roll please, Emil!

Emil: Wh-what!?

Annerose: Stay strong Emil.

Moka: Think of your family!

Emil: Right! *Draws a card*

Mayfeng: And the costume he has to wear is!?

Emil: Makoto's Phantom thief Outfit,

Me&Moka: Oh Nyo,..

Annerose: Makoto?

Me: See there's Two Makoto's in the persona universe. One is from persona 3 and he's the MC but is commonly known as Door-Kun. The other Makoto is a girl named Makoto Niijima, and she's from persona 5.