“You like it??” the boy nodded happily while busy stuffing his mouth.

“You didn't tell me your name yet?" She asks him casually.

"Chikku..” he told her.

“Cute name…Chikku," she said, making Chikku grin.

"Where are your parents, Chikku??” she asked him.

Chikku gulp and said,
“They went to work…in the factory.." Aaruhi nodded.

Aaruhi saw him looking at the packet as he finished it.

"You want more…” she asked him, seeing him a little sad.

He looked up and shook his head and smiled at her,
“No, thank you Didi…" he said politely.

She smiles and then opens her bag zip. She took out a few more packets of chips and chocolates which she bought for herself.

“You have taken them…I know you love chips. So these are for you," She said, giving him a snack.

Chikku looks at his lap filled with chips and chocolate.
“So many??"  He whispered in surprise, making Aaruhi chuckle and nodded.

“Yup!! For you…" Chikku grinned widely and looked at her with a big cute smile.

“Can I share them with my friends and parents??" He innocently asked her to which she nodded.

"Yes…you can,”

After talking with Chikku for a while, Aaruhi comes back to where her friends are. And then started playing badminton.

Ryan stares at her with admiration. From that something changes inside him for Aaruhi. She was no longer just a classmate for him. She made a new and special place in his heart. And he himself was clueless of that feeling.

Since then whenever he saw her he felt different like he never felt before. He always sees her in a new, different light. But he always brushes off his feelings, thinking it is nothing but his respect and admiration for her.

But now when he sees her as his wife, he realizes that it may be more than just mere admiration. Not sure what it is but it's something beautiful because he feels everything beautiful whenever he is around her.

Aaruhi comes out of the bathroom rubbing her wet hair while sniffing her nose. She caught a cold and now is not feeling well today.

She sneezes a few times as she walks towards dressing. She sighs weakly looking at her red eyes and nose.

Ryan who was in the balcony came inside, hearing her continuous sneezing.

“You okay??" He asked, looking at red pale face.

Aaruhi smile give weak smile and said,
"Yeah ..just normal cold,”

Ryan walked near her and took the towel from her hands before making her sit on the stool in front of the mirror.

"I told you not to eat ice cream…now see your condition,” He softly scolded her while rubbing her wet hair with the towel to dry them.

“I will be ok-*sneeze* * sneeze*...okay??" She gives him a cute sheepish look making Ryan shake his head with a sigh.

“Yeah…I can clearly see how okay you are…" He sarcastically said while Aaruhi smiled and closed her eyes feeling relaxed as he dried her hair.

She leans back against his waist while he drys her hair gently.