(17)

I have been in my hotel room for a couple hours. I stand in the shower letting the warm water pound on me. I feel like a monster my father wrote about in his journal. A thing that needs to be killed. I shift my body so that it is all under the warm water. I grab the soap and wash my body from all of the dirt and blood off.

As soon as i am done i step out and grab a towel. I wrap it around my body and look at myself in the mirror. I wish I could say I felt nothing.

I felt anger. I felt like a monster my father wrote about and killed. I touch my face and start to cry. What have I become? This isnt who I am. I was just a girl who worked at a children's hospital. I had a normal life, My sister was just getting out of high school and my brother was coming back home from overseas. My father owned an auto shop in town.

What did we do to deserve this life? What did I do to deserve this life?

I lean on the sink ever so slightly and looked at my face. Looks human and feels like human. I blink my eyes and they turn black. I blink them again and leave the bathroom. I walk into the small bedroom and got dressed in jeans and a flannel.

I then grabbed my helmet and keys. I walked out of the hotel room to my motorcycle. I hop on it and take off down the lonely road.

-2 hours later-

I drove for about two hours into the country side where no one that I know will be. I drive up to an old pub that has no one inside. I turn off my bike and hop off.

I walk in and see just a bartender watching the news on an old box tv. They are talking about a fire in an old warehouse. I gasp when I notice that was the warehouse i was at. He looks up at me with shock. He stands up straight and bows his head. When he moves his head back up his eyes are black.

"My lady, what would you like to drink this evening?" He says.

I move over to the stool and sit down. "The strongest thing you have and make it a double." When he starts to walk off i add "and keep em coming."

He slides me a glass of jack. I look up at his meat suit. The guy looks like he is in his mid 50s. His hair is turning grey in some spots. His eye color is a dark hazel. He probably would have been handsome when he was younger. The demon continues to watch the tv.

"Do you know how to get back to hell?" I ask him when he slides me another glass of the dark intoxicating liquid.

"Yes, I am the door opener. Come follow me and I will let you in my Queen." He says rushing out the door.

I follow him outside to the back of the bar. He walks into the woods going to an old house just visible through the trees. I follow him to the house and watch him speaking latin to the wall. When he stops the wall grows a bright red color that kinda reminds me of day old blood. When the light goes down a hallway appears.

"Take care if my motorcycle, if there is one scratch on her you will be dead before you hit the ground. Also where can I find Crowley?" I hiss to him.

He swallows and says "Go down that hallway and take a right."

"Thank you very much." I whisper walking through the wall into Hell.

()()()()()()()

Im sorry I haven't been updating that much. I just had a really bad writers block.

Please leave a vote and maybe a comment on what you would like Charlie to go through.

Have a great day/night!