(11)

I wake with a start. I sit up in my bed. All the sheets are rumpled and a sheen of sweat on my forehead. I stand up and go take a shower. After that I get dressed and pack my clothes into my duffle and walk to the laundry mat down the street. I put my cloths in the washer and jog across the street. I walk in the Starbucks and order a black grande with a shot of vanilla and espresso.

I go back and take out my book. I sit down in front the washer and drink my coffee. About 15 minutes later the door opens and voices come in.

"We have to find her, Have you heard from bobby?"

"We will and no, I thought he talked to you." Sam says.

"No, hope he's okay." Dean says back.

I stand up and put the cloths into the dryer. "Haven't heard from him either, I can ask Cas if he will check." i say with a smile.

"Amee?!" Dean says giving me hug. But I don't hug him back. I will prolong as much as I can.

"Yeah its me." I whisper smelling him in. He smells like cedar and whiskey.

"Lets get some food, we need to talk." he says.

"I have to stay and watch my cloths." i say mentally high five myself. Best excuse ever.

"Hey sammy can you get her stuff out if the dryer?" He asks sammy.

Please say no please.

"Yeah sure, When will you guys be back?" He asks.

"Have no idea." Dean says taking my hand and dragging me to the impala. He opens the door and helps me get in.

He turns on the car. He zooms out with a smile on his face. He turns on the radio and AC/DC comes on. I turn it down and look at him.

"Where are we going?"

"Favorite place to eat and favorite place of all time." He smile tipping his head looking at me.

I smile and cant help but peck my lips against his. "Well im starved so place better be good."

"Oh it is, My dad had a job way back in this town and he took us boys to this old diner on the outskirts of town. From what I remember it had the best food." he smiles. "I never got to ask you this question but how did you ever meet bobby?"

I take a deep breath and look out the window. "I was 9 years old, my parents were hunters. They asked Bobby to watch me while they went on a hunt because they didn't have anyone else. So bobby took me in. A week passed and that turned into a month. So bobby went to find them and found a-" i choke on a sob letting tears fall down my cheeks. "A werewolf got at them and ate out their hearts. He killed the monster and came back. He started to call around and found I had no one else. So he took me in as his own and raised me. Taught me everything he knew and then some. He is like my Father." I whisper bring my knees to my chest and letting tears escape my eyes.

Dean looks at me and brings his arm around me. I go into his side and start to cry. But I stop as soon I started. I have to be strong.

"Dose it look like i have been crying?" I ask as we pull into the small parking lot.

He smiles and looks me right in the eye. "All I see as a beautiful women staring back at me." and he gets out.