(15)

-six months later-

"Babe do you promise you will be back by next week? I keep holding off and telling the doctor don't give the gender of our baby. But I kinda need to know so I can get cloths." I say into my phone walking around the grocery store.

"Oh just go ahead and find out. Sammy needs me, I have to go. Love you." and he hangs up before i have a chance to respond.

I rub my stomach as my child kicks me. I take a deep breath and start to walk to the cashier. I buy the food and walk out to my car. I load everything in it and go to the diner for lunch. I sit at the bar when a red head comes up to me. She is tall and elegant but she looks fierce and deadly.

"Hello, what is your name?" She asks.

"Who's askin?" I say back sipping my tea.

She whispers in my ear. "Night of Hell, So get up off you fucking ass and come with me."

"Ah, and why do you want me so bad?" I say as she grabs my arm and pulls me out. A black pillow case goes over my head.

Dean POV

-5 hours later-

I look at my phone then at my drink. She hasn't called me back. I have called her five times now.

"Dean, she is alright." Sammy says.

"No Sammy, there is something wrong. She would have answered or called back by now." I say taking a swig from the bottle.

Just then my phone rings and it is Amee.

"Hello? Amee?" I say panicky

Then a sincerer laugh comes over the phone. "Hello Dean, long to no see. I have been making friends with your girlfriend. Man she is a screamer." She say just as a high pitch scream comes through the phone.

"What do you want Abadone? If i give you the first blade you will kill me. If i don't you will kill her and hunt me down." I say panicky motioning Sam to start packing.

"No, i will make a deal with you. Give me the blade and life will go on. You two can have your children and live old miserable lives." She laughs.

"Deal." i say and hear Amee scream 'No' but quickly shut up. "Can I speak to her?"

"Sure thang" she pauses and speaks to Amee

Amelia's POV

She is talking to dean as a demon puts a knife in my leg. I scream on top of my lungs. She comes over to me. I flinch away but she talks to me.

"Your presious Dean is on the other end."

"Dean? Perkipsee, I love you so much." I say hurriedly.

"You are going to be fine, I will get you back and kill her." He promises. I can here the car engine start.

"Do even know were we are?" I ask. I look around the old factory I am in. Whats with demons and their factories?

"The chip in your phone, I love-" he says when she takes the phone away.

"Cant wait to see you Dean, until then." And another blade goes into my leg. I bite my lip and whimper.

I hear Dean swearing at her and her laughing but I'm in so much pain I pass out.

-5 hours later-

I have been sitting here for 3 hours watching demons walk around the room. Until I hear commotion outside. I slightly smile to myself knowing that Dean and Sam are outside coming to get me. Abodone smiles too.

She speaks to one demon and all of them go out to try and kill them. Within 4 minutes Sam and Dean are standing there. Sammy holding a gun and Dean holding a Bone like Blade. He starts walking over to her and Sammy runs over to me. He unties me and picks me up. He quickly runs out of the room I am in as I see Dean stab her in the stomach. Just then a demon runs up behind him and stab him in the back.