(14)

I groan and get up. Could he at least wait till morning after i had slept. I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of leather pants and and corset like top. I put on my leather jacket. I then put my hair up in a bun and quickly put on my red lipstick. I smile and put on my flats as i walk out into the hallway to his office.

I walk in to hear him on the phone.

"Yes, she is ready. But is he ready?" And he looks up and sees me. "Got I got to go." and he hangs up. He looks at me with steady eyes. "Come sit, we have to talk about something."

I sit down in one of the plush chairs. I watch him stand and walk in front of his desk so he is in front of me. I wish i can just pounce on him. The way he moves his body makes me drool. I cross my legs and lean back in the chair getting comfortable. He moves to the window and look out at the dark ocean with a hint of light in the horizon. I look at my mark.The need to kill is oddly a big thing on my mind. He once again looks at me and sits in his desk chair wrinkling his gray suit.

"Just tell me already, if there is really anything to tell me." I sigh looking into his blue eyes.

"First I have to tell you a story." he says.

"Yay story time." I say sarcastically waving my hands around.

"Two people a man and woman fell in love. They fell not knowing their fate. But they were hunters, so the risks were already high as it is. The angels had a plans set out for their children. The woman was to have twins. One shall be born heaven and the other hell. Once she had them she gave up on hunting so did the father. They lived a normal life, got married and got a house. Four years later they had another child. That child they soon to find out would be a key. The child would be the key to let the devil and his brother out of hell. But its wasn't by opening a door, it was with all of her blood. When she opened the door the twins received their gifts of destruction. So the angles took the child of heaven and the devil took in the child of hell. They took them to train them for a very special day. This day will kill them or give them life, or maybe both." he says.

I stare at him in shock. "So on this 'special' day what are we supposed to do?"

"Fight you brother." he says.

"Kill him?" I ask.

"Yes." he answered. He looks almost sorry that I have to kill him.

I smile and start out the door. "So where am I to meet him?" I ask with a smile.