(3)

***EXPLICIT***

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Me and Dean keep sharing stares but no one makes a move. I met the guy that brought me here. His name is Castile.

One night after he left talking to dean and sam the house became quite. I stood leaning against the wood beam of the porch. The cool night air settling around. I look up at the full moon and stars around.

"So are we ever going to talk or just glance at each other." Dean says behind me.

I spin around and bump into him. He moves his arms around my waist. I suck in a deep breath. He smells like sweat and dirt. He leans down and kiss me. His lips are soft and gentle.

"Talk maybe-" I manage to whisper as his lips attack mine again.

He leans me against the house continuing to kiss me. I wrap my legs around his waist and weave my hands in his short hair.

He moans in my mouth sending shivers down my spine. I start to take off his shirt smiling. When its off i run my hands up and down his chest. He looks up at me with a slight smile putting his hands up my shirt.

He takes off my shirt and looks up at me with his dark green eyes.

"Um, maybe we should go upstairs. Lets not risk anyone seeing us." i whisper placing my lips on his.

He picks me up and and starts up the stairs to his room. He places me on his bed kissing me with more passion and lust I ever seen a person could do.

He unbuttons my shorts and takes them off. He leaves my lips and starts to kiss my neck. He works his way to my collar bone and down to my chest. He kisses my stomach with slow lingering kisses. He then kisses my inner thigh making me go crazy. I grab his face and pull his lips to mine.

As I kiss him I unbutton his jeans and he shrugs them off. His hands start to explore my body. They start off from my neck down to my shoulder. He works his hand down to my thighs and starts rubbing ever so slightly. I arch my back and give a moan of pleasure as he takes off my underwear. He takes off his and grabs protection. He quickly puts it on.

Then with a slow thrust he is inside of me. I moan as quietly as I can saying his name. He starts to move. I moan saying his name as he kisses my neck.

He starts to move faster making the bed pound against the wall. I starch my finger nails against his back as he moves faster and deeper in me.

He slows down and falls next to me taking deep breaths. I grab a blanket and put it over us. I snuggle into his side and he wraps his arm around me. I slowly fall asleep into a deep sleep.