(19)

-9 months later-

I sit watching Dean play with our kids in the lake water. They just turned 4 years old today. Its hard to believe that our kids are four. I look down at my left hand and see the gold band that resembles my love for Dean.

-Flashback-

I stand in the mirror looking at myself. Im not showing just yet but I almost can feel my baby moving. I take a deep breath looking at my dress. Its a simple White dress. More like a sun dress. Only the kids, Sammy his girlfriend and Garth and his family will be here. I fidget more. What if I'm making the wrong mistake?

"You look fabulous." Rose says behind me.

"Never have I been so scared. I have been kidnaped, went to hell, you name it. When the day comes that you give your soul to someone you get scared." I whisper.

"You will be fine." She says adjusting my curls.

"Is Sammy out there? He is supposed to walk me down th aisle." I say.

"Well Sammy said that he wanted Cas to take his place." She says with a smile.

"Very well, I just wish Bobby was here. He wanted to walk me down. I remember one time I was look at a magazine and talking about how I won't have a daddy to walk me down the aisle. But he said that he was my dad and he will walk me down. In my 11 year old brain I didn't understand what he meant, but now I do. He was my Dad." I say with a tear escaping my eye.

"Shhhh, no crying. You marry Dean Winchester. You live a great life." She smiles.

"Deal." I say walking out the door to find Cas.

-End Flashback-

I smile as Sam sits next to me. He takes a swig from his bottle as Lucia starts up the grill.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Oh just great, cause my kid wants to stick in there for 3 extra days." I say fidgeting.

"She will be here soon." He say placing a hand on my belly.

"I sure hope so." I say with a gasp. I look down and saw my water broke. "Sammy my water broke." I say standing up.

"DEAN GET THE KIDS." Sam yells at Dean who was playing with the kids.

Dean runs up to me and helps me in the impala. We then speed up to the nearest hospital.

-10 hours later-

I sit up holding my baby girl. She sleeps in my arms and her lips forming a perfect 'o'. She looks a lot like me. I smile and gently run my fingers against her tiny face. I named her Mary Anne.

Dean comes in with Char and Rob. They crawl onto the bed and smile looking over their little sister.

"When will she be able to play?" Char asks in an innocent voice.

I smile looking into her dark green eyes. "In about 6 months."

She smiles and cuddles up next to me. Rob does the same thing but on my other side. Dean goes into the chair next to my bed. I smile looking at my family. My perfect small family.