(6)

-4 year later-

I sit at the bar letting my shirt drift over my hips. The old me would have pulled it down because to much skin would be showing. I order an shot of whiskey. I whisk it down and look around the smoky bar. I look into the corner and see a demon playing darts with innocent blonde girl. I push my boobs up and fluff my hair.

I walk over to him.

"Hello hot thing, we should you know-" i say trailing my fingers up his chest.

He looks at me and smirks which almost makes me vomit. "Sure thang sweet cheeks." he say grabbing my butt.

I wink and grab his hand. I pull him to the hotel im staying at. I open the door and he try's to kiss me.

"Can I go fresh up?" I ask innocent pulling him into a devils trap.

"YOU BITCH!" He says when he notices he is in one.

"Maybe you should get a black light." I laugh getting my bag.

"Oooo, so scary. Let me guess, A little Princess gun and pink ribbons." it laughs.

"Oh dear, Thats what your kind don't get. That the most innocent person has its tricks. For me, my tricks are to torture demons." i say grabbing a syringe and filling it with holy water.

"What do you need to know?" He asks backing away from the needle.

"Where is Crowley? He has something that isn't supposed to be his." I spit.

"I dont know, I swear." it says.

"Lies!" I yell throwing holy water at him.

"You bitch!" It says under its breath.

"What did you call me?" I ask grabbing his hair and banging his head against the ground. I bring his head back up and there is blood everywhere.

"Im not telling you a thing you filthy whore, Crowley will find you and he will kill you." he says.

I stand up and walk over to my bag. I grab my angel blade Cas had given me. "Not before I kill him." I say stabbing him.

I clean up the mess and pull the body to the back. When im done I go back to the bar and order a beer. When im going on my second one a guy sits next to me.

"What is a pretty little thing like you sitting in an ugly thing like this." he asks drinking his drink. He looks to be in his early 30's and very familiar.

"Maybe i just like to people watch, how about you? Why is a guy like you doin here?" I ask smiling and taking a swig of the beer.

"You see me and my brother travel for a living. We been in search for our one friend named Amelia." he says looking at me. I stiffen and look at him. Dean.

"Well I have never heard of a Amelia." i say putting my hand out to shake his but in reality I want to kiss him. "My name is Sally."

"Dean." he smiles as sam comes up to us. "Well its a dead end Sammy, no one has heard of Amelia." Dean says looking at me with pain in his eyes.

"Im sorry, She seemed like a nice girl." i say back taking a drink from my bottle.

"She was- is a nice girl." he pauses and looks down at me. "Call me if you hear anything." he says giving me a card and leaving with Sammy trailing behind him.

I drown my drink and leave the bar. I grab my earbuds and my ipod from my purse and play music. For the first time in 4 year I start to cry. I keep walking.

When I get to my hotel room the door was slightly ajar. I grab the Angel blade and nudge the door open. I hear the facet going. So I run in and attack. The person throws me in a chokehold. I then throw him over and knell on his neck.

I take a look at him and find it to be Dean. He is smiling.

"Seems like someone got stronger. Why did you break your promise Amee?" He asks.

"Yes I did get stronger and because I had to." I say releasing him.