(12)

I sit on a public beach watching families having a good day at the beach. I smile thinking on what my life would be like if i never came over for my birthday. Would I be still working? Would i have a boyfriend? I smile and play with the sand.

Then the events that happened not even 20 minutes ago. I start to cry when someone taps my shoulder. I look up and see a younger man. He looks a lot like my brother but he is more lean.

"Hello? How may I help you?" I ask putting my hand on the handle of the blade.

"Hello Charlotte, Lucifer wants you back." he smiles. That smile looks like my dads.

"Don't tell me you are a demon. Tell me that you are in heaven." i say looking back at the ocean.

"Yes i am your father." he says sitting down in the sand. I look at him. He is wearing a leather jacket, black t-shirt, Worn in jeans and boots. "Lucifer brought my body back when I was 30." he says with a smile and adds. "I never been to the beach, Its nice."

"Did you see what I did?" I ask looking back to my knees.

He takes a deep breath and looks at me. I look into his eyes and see sadness. "Yes, get up and come with me." he says standing up.

"No." i whisper.

He looks at me with so much anger. "Get. Up. Now." he says grabbing my arm. I pull it away and put the blade in between us.

"You are my father and I love you. But so help me God I will kill you." I spit at him.

He looks at me shocked and then laughs. "You are to much like me, Maybe thats why we always bumped heads." He says kicking my knees out from under me. "But remember I am older." he says taking the blade out of my hands.

"What you are also forgetting dear father is the i am more faster and stronger than you are." I say punching him in the gut and swing around to put him in a choke hold.

"Wow, Like I didn't see that one coming." he laughs as he steps away leaving devils trapped hand cuffs on me.

"Im not a demon." I smile.

"Not for long." He says and stabs me in the chest.

I look at him as i choke on blood and then I see a black tunnel of doom.