(20)

-6 months later-

I rock little mary back forth until she falls asleep. I place her in the crib and go check on Rob and Char. They both are in deep sleep. I go to Dean and I's bedroom. But I don't find him there. So I walk out to the office and see he is asleep there. I laugh to myself and turn off his computer and lamp. I then put a blanket over him. I kiss his cheek and go back to our bedroom. I get ready and go into the big comfy bed and drift into a deep sleep.

-Dream-

I stand in Roses office. But no one is there. But in a split second she and Cas are there.

"We found out news that could destroy the whole world." She says hurriedly looking over paper work.

"Like?" I ask.

"That your third child is the key." she says looking at Castile with a worried expression.

"Key to what?"I ask her.

"The key to the Cage. She can let Lucifer and Micheal out of the cage." She says.

"So what do you plan to do?" I ask.

Rose and Cas exchange a look and then to me "Im sorry." she says.

"NO! Take me instead, I will do anything. But she is only a baby, she hasn't live a life at all. Please, if you have a heart at all let me take her spot." I say crying at her feet.

"You will be a servant of heaven?" she asks.

"Anything, just let my children out of this." I whisper.

"Very well." She says about to tap me.

"Wait, can I write them a note? One last thing of me for them?" I ask.

"Be quick." She says.

-End of Dream-

I wake up and go find a pen and paper.

'Dear Robert, Charlotte and Mary,

My beautiful children. First I love you very much. Secound Mummy had to leave to go to heaven. You three are the most important thing in my life and the worlds. You all posses a gift that can make you dangerous.

Robert. You have the gift of heaven. That hand mark was on your father. Your father was dead and Uncle Cas saved him and brought him up from hell. Yes Uncle Cas is an angel. But he left the mark of heaven.

Charlotte. You have the gift of Hell. That sword mark on your inner arm was also on your father. He acquired it to kill a demon. The mark is called The Mark of Cain. Don't let the evil get to you. You got to be strong.

Mary. You don't have any marks for that I am grateful. But that doesn't mean you arent anything. You are what the angels call 'The Key'. You are to be the one to let Lucifer and Michel out of Hell. Don't let them.

I love you very much.
Be good for Daddy.

-Mummy'

I then grab another paper and write a letter for dean.

'Dear husband,

Dont blame yourself. I know you and you will blame yourself and turn to drink.
Dont.
You have three amazing children you need to raise.
I had to leave to protect you and the kids. Read their note and you will understand.
I love you so much.
Just please promise me you will take care of them? If you don't i will find my way to your broken ass and beat it senseless.
I love you.

-Your love Amelia'

I fold them and place them on the bed. I then walk outside and look up to the sky.

"Im ready!" I yell.

With that all I see is a bright light.