(1)

I take a deep breath and close my eyes.
Screams.
Cries.

I open my eyes again. Im in a small box and I cant move much. I punch the wood box and dirt caves in. I dig out and see woods around me. I look up and see the sky. I take a deep breath of the fresh air.

I look more at my surroundings and see a cross on my grave. All the trees around me are nocked down too. It looks like a nuke went off.

I start walking and find a busy gas station. I walk in and grab a bottle of water and bag of chips. I pay the cashier and walk out. I look to see if anyone is paying a tension. I then pick a car that looks like it is in good shape and hop in. I hot wire it and speed off onto the almost abandoned road.

An hour or so later the radio I was listening to, for good Rock music starts to scream. I try to turn it off but a voice speaks.

"Amelia tell me were you are" a voice says. The voice seems to familiar.

-flashback-

"Hmm what knife should we use today?" Alistair says tying me back to the cold metal table. I have been here for 200 years and its all the same. Everyday a new torture.

"Please not again!" I cry out trying to move away from him.

"If you work for me?" He smiles. I remember when he asked Dean Winchester the same thing. But instead of being strong he collided like a coward.

"I will not work with a hideous demon like you." I spit at him. He smiles wiping away blood from his face.

"Very well." He says slashing me. I scream out in pain but no one comes to save me.

- end of flashback-

"Im hallucinating." I say over and over again. Maybe if I repeat myself it will come true.

"Amelia you are not hallucinating, I am an angel of the lord. Tell me where you are and I can help you." The voice says concerned. Then again that voice sounds so familiar.

"IF THERE WAS ANGELS OR A HEAVEN THEY WOULD HAVE SAVED ME FROM YEARS OF ABUSE!" I scream crying. Why am I talking to myself. I must be really nutty.

"Thats what we did Amelia. Tell me were you are so I can take you to a safe house."

"Get out of my head!" I scream jumping out of the car.

I start running as fast as I can when I bump into someone. I look up at him and he looks down at me. He is tall and sharp blue eyes that look like sapphires.

"Im sorry Amelia." He says as I close my eyes.

For the first time for what feels like eternity I dream of a happy place.

There is colors instead of blood and dirt.

There is the sound of birds chirping instead of souls screaming.

There is grass instead blades caressing my body.

I take a deep breath and smile, even the air smells like flowers instead of rotting meat.