(5)

-2 weeks later-

I sit at the kitchen table tapping my pen against the table. Every time it hits it make a 'click' noise. They have been gone for two weeks and not back yet. What if something happened to them?

"Have you talked to Sam or Dean?"I ask Bobby the millionth time.

"No Amelia I have not, can you quit askin. Can you also go into town and get some groceries? Here is the list." he says wheeling over to me.

"Very well, I will be back within an hour in case they come back." I say standing up grabbing my purse.

Bobby grabs my hand and looks at me. "Amee don't get your heart up, Dean is known to break hearts and I dont want to see that happen to you." He says.

"If he breaks my heart I will deal." I say running out into the warm rain.

-Flashback-
-The night they left-

It was lightly misting when they found a job. Within an hour they were packed saying there goodbyes.

Sam comes up to and gives me a bear hug. "Take care of Bobby, We will be back soon." He says about to leave then he whispers in my ear "Dean is different lately because of you, forgive and forget." and he walks away hopping into the car.

I stand there shocked when a finger taps on my shoulder.

"Will I at least get a hug goodbye?" He asks with a half smile that makes you melt inside.

"Sure." I lightly laugh. I hug him tight and take a deep breath of him. "Promise me you will come back." I whisper in his ear.

He turns his head and looks at me in the eyes. He then leans his forehead on mine and whispers back "I promise I will come back, But you have to promise you will be here when I get back."

"I promise." I say as his lips touch mine. As soon as his lips touch mine its like million sparks fly off of our bodies. He pulls away and puts two hands on my face pulling me in to kiss again. I laugh and put my hands on his waist.

"Hey common lets go, when we get back you will have plenty of time to do that." Sam yells from the car.

"I guess I have to get going, See ya." he says walk towards his car.

"See ya." i say waving as he gets in and speeds off.

-end of flashback-

I get into Bobby's old orange car and start it up. I start to drive into town and I hear a swosh and Cas sitting next to me. I swivel on the road and get back on track.

"Dammit Cas, Why cant you call like normal people? Did you loose the phone I gave you?" I ask him stopping at a red light.

"We need to talk, and this discussion should be in person." he says looking out the window.

"What is it Cas?" I ask turning.

"You have to leave Bobby's house, You cant see Dean again." he says.

I pound on the brakes and look at him to see if he is serious. But he has a straight face looking back at me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"The angels want you to be a hunter, and if you leave you will become one of the best demon hunters of all time." he says matter of factly.

"You are keeping something from me Cas." I say.

"Nothing, I will get you all your clothes stay here." He says vanishing. I sit there for a minute and start the car that second he is back with a suitcase. "Here and go far away." he smiles and leaves.

I sigh and drive off onto an unknown road.