- marie .

general —
full name: marie ling.
preferred name: marie.
sign off: “ Marie ”
age: 23 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
marie is a very secretive and closed off person. not much is known about her since all she does is stay home or goes to the dark woods to hang out with the other persecutors. she's very unpredictable, unstable and bipolar. can be violent and aggressive but she does have qualities that make her a great person. she's come to care a lot for the persecutors and is really motherly and caring towards them. some of the youngins have also managed to bring her soft side out and she has actually protected them from the persecutors so she can be both a protector and persecutor depending on the situation and how she's feeling.

system —
alter role: persecutor, protector.
alter type: ep.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: n/a.

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? only partner system.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
marie was the first female persecutor to split off and she's seen as the mother of the persecutors. she checks up on them a lot, makes sure they're doing okay and a lot of the misguided or recovering persecutors. a lot of them down in the main world love her a lot. marie used to favour derek a lot but he's now dormant so she's usually in a sour mood since she misses him and wishes he'd come back some day. which most likely will not happen.

 which most likely will not happen