- jaehyun .

general —
full name: sung jaehyun.
preferred name: jaehyun.
sign off: “ Jaehyun ”
age: 23 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
jaehyun is a very happy and joyful person. radiates happy energy which is contagious. was a way of making people smile and lifting up their moods which is perfect for his role in the system. very polite, smiley, outgoing, sort of shy at first when he meets new people but quickly warms up. really friendly, kind hearted, has no bad bone in his body. insistent on being as hospitable as he can be. very passionate about his likes and the things he likes doing.
food, mostly italian; pasta, pizza, wine, you name it. singing, playing the acoustic guitar, making friends and talking to people, inviting people out to eat with him, sharing his food with people.
dislikes people bringing others down, people bringing him down, insulting him, calling him annoying.

system —
alter role: mood lifter.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents and siblings from pseudomemories.

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
jaehyun left his home country to study and is in good contact with his family. loves them to pieces. particularly fond of zachary and the two are pretty good friends since they came into the system at the same time. has a habit of singing and humming to himself or sometimes belts high notes randomly when he's alone. feels shy to sing in front of people so he never would, so no one really complains about the noise he makes.

 feels shy to sing in front of people so he never would, so no one really complains about the noise he makes