- christiana .

general —
full name: christiana angelos.
preferred name: christiana.
sign off: “ Christiana ”
age: 25 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
nice, calm, easy going, laid back, chill, protective, mothering, caring, kind, sweet and helpful. a person to always stand up for what's right. has a very calm, loving and peaceful aura like some of the caretakers around here. one to treat everyone equally and doesn't like to discriminate based on how a person acts. pretty empathetic.
likes to look after us and the littles, knitting, cooking, affection, looking after people, knitting blankets for everyone. likes flowers, typically sunflowers and daises. likes picnics and going to the parks with the littles.
dislikes mess and clutter, hates it when her dresses are stained or ruined, doesn't like to see people in pain.

system —
alter role: a main caretaker.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents from her pseudomemories. clayton (twin brother) , sophie (sees her as her daughter)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
christiana is a fusion of jessi and the person she used to be before. jessi was the first ever caretaker to be discovered in the system and she was incredibly close to sophie so she's always thought about when it comes to christiana. christiana is very protective over clayton. she treasures him a lot and loves him to pieces so she may pop out a few times if clayton is out talking to others.

 she treasures him a lot and loves him to pieces so she may pop out a few times if clayton is out talking to others