- alexander .

general —
full name: alexander choi.
preferred name: alexander.
sign off: “ Alexander ”
age: 21 years old – age regressor.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
alexander is someone who holds a lot of innerworld trauma. for a few months, he was a subject to tm's mental, emotional and physical trauma since tm claimed him as his. alexander is currently going through a process of healing so his personality is someone who's quite timid, shy, asocial and distant. although he can be quite friendly and jolly. it'll really depend on how he is during the day but he's generally a sweet person like most of the youngins in the system. used be incredibly unstable and would get triggered a lot, but has been improved slowly and although he has triggers, they're not as bad as they were before. holds a lot of anxiety so he gets really nervous.
loves anything fluffy; blankets, clothes, pillows, animals. strawberry milk, sleeping and staying in his room. staying with his siblings, the caretakers, staying in the main alter house.
dislikes injustice, violence, abuse, darkness and small spaces.

system —
alter role: -
alter type: ep.
species: human.
fronting activity: very low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: mother, father, step mother and step brother from pseudomemories. alexis and axel (siblings)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? no.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
despite tm harming alexander multiple times, he had no grudges against the other and has forgiven time even though he struggles with a few things. tm has been extremely apologetic, has changed his ways and has gone out of his way to make it up to alexander such as protecting him from persecutors and more. alexander, alexis and axel are triplets. they're always together. if you want to talk to alexander, chances are that you'll speak to his siblings first.

 if you want to talk to alexander, chances are that you'll speak to his siblings first