- jaylen .

general —
full name: jaylen mcallister.
preferred name: jaylen.
sign off: “ Jaylen ”
age: 27 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
jaylen is a responsible, mature and humble person. caring, protective, nurturing and trustworthy, he's a great person. he can be overbearing when it comes to his family since he's the big brother who nags his other brothers a lot which they hate.
he loves to spoil his siblings, likes working and earning money, jogging and running, working out and going to the gym in general, smoothie bowls, dogs.
dislikes the fact that he has a rocky and rough relationship with his younger brothers, being spoken to with rudeness and attitude.

system —
alter role: internal helper.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: engaged. monogamous.
partner/s: aera.
family: parents in system. tyrone, jayden, jesse, vivian (younger siblings)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
even though jaylen is the oldest in the family, he hasn't been around much so his younger brothers, tyrone and jayden, stepped up to raise the rest of their siblings. jaylen and his father moved away oversees to work so they were mostly absent in the others' lives. jaylen earns a lot of money with his father but he likes to stay humble about it. currently trying to fix his relationship with his brothers but it's pretty hard. the mcallister family, unfortunately, is very dysfunctional and when they have good intentions to do something, it goes wrong all the time which results in fights and arguments. stands at 6'5 tall.

 stands at 6'5 tall