- vincent .

general —
full name: vincent matteo.
preferred name: vincent.
sign off: “ Vincent ”
age: 25 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
somewhat changed since the system has undergone a few changes. more mature, serious, responsible, assertive, dependable, reliable. tired a lot. protective of the system, even more protective of jules. not as talkative and hyper anymore. just laid back and goes with the flow as he likes to say. depressed and still not mentally all there but he's improved from before. short temper, works well under pressure, nags a lot.
constantly working alongside nathaniel that he rarely has time for hobbies or doing things in his spare time so is unsure of what he likes to do. usually just naps when he has free time. values physical touch and loves long hugs.

system —
alter role: gatekeeper, primary protector, system manager, protector, caretaker, memory holder.
alter type: ep.
species: human.
fronting activity: medium.

relations —
relationship status: taken. polyamorous.
partner/s: icarus. vlas. vaynin.
family: his parents from his pseudomemories. jules (younger brother) , enzo (cousin)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
his hair is more fluffy and curly. he's also slimmer. other than that, it's accurate.

extra —
main gatekeeper of the system. the one who controls switches and has information on all alters. you can tell when he fronts since our tone of voice changes into more of a tired one and he's always sighing or taking deep inhales before he speaks. has two pet turtles called rocky and taz. also has two pet frogs called ying and yang. half korean, half french. often thinks about his parents and misses them a lot sometimes. if not with nathaniel and dealing with system things, he's with his boyfriends.

 if not with nathaniel and dealing with system things, he's with his boyfriends