- hana / hanuel .

general —
full name: kim hana / hanuel.
preferred name: hana or hanuel.
sign off: “ Hana ” or “ Hanuel ”
age: 21 years old - age regressor but rarely regresses.
gender: bigender.
pronouns: she / her / they / them.

personality —
hana / hanuel is a very calm individual. quiet, polite, soft, pretty chilled and relaxed. can be pretty shy when meeting new people but does warm up pretty quickly to people, she's just not that talkative. can slip into depressed states since her mental health can be so bad sometimes. always hiding their negative emotions and hiding when they're struggling. very selfless and always puts everyone first before her.
loves the colours yellow and blue, styling her hair when she's in her female form, baking, gardening, wearing charm bracelets and necklaces, going to the beach, watching the sunset and stargazing, picnics.
dislikes feeling upset, remembering the past, feeling vulnerable.

system —
alter role: internal helper.
alter type: ep.
species: quirked human - shapeshifter.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents from pseudomemories.

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
if hana / hanuel sign off with hana, then they're in female form. if they sign off with hanuel, then they're in male form. pretty easy to figure out. she can be a little iffy with touch so just be careful not to touch her suddenly or inappropriately. is also not in contact with her parents and doesn't like to talk about them.

 is also not in contact with her parents and doesn't like to talk about them