- jayden .

general —
full name: jayden mcallister.
preferred name: jayden.
sign off: “ Jayden ”
age: 20 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
jayden is more on the chill and laid back side compared to tyrone. he does have anger issues but they're nowhere as bad as tyrone's and his gets triggered because of tyrone and the way he acts sometimes. but the two are very close and have worked together a lot to raise jesse and vivian. when in the mood, he can be pretty playful, teasing and playful when he wants to be and doesn't have that violent streak in him like tyrone.
likes going to eat with jesse, fried chicken, when the mcallister siblings are actually getting along.
dislikes feeling stress or pressure of any sort. when his siblings aren't getting along.

system —
alter role: n/a.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents in system. jaylen and tyrone (older brothers) , jesse and vivian (younger siblings)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? only partner system.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
jayden is also part of the streets gang but he's not as bad as tyrone. however, he can get very violent when pushed and angered. has also been arrested but has been in an overnight cell or has been bailed out by tyrone. when tyrone was arrested for a year, he had to step up to look after and become the parent figures for jesse and vivian since their mother was practically useless at it.

 when tyrone was arrested for a year, he had to step up to look after and become the parent figures for jesse and vivian since their mother was practically useless at it