- violet .

general —
full name: lui violet.
preferred name: violet.
sign off: “ Violet ”
age: 23 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
violet is a very confident and independent woman. prefers to stand on her own two feet and isn't dependent on anyone. she's a motherly person, calming and soothing, patient and nurturing. she's social, easy going and laid back. can be quite flirtatious when she's interested in someone. has a really strong personality and is steadfast on her views and opinions. prefers to be the more dominant person around.
likes tattoos, her hair, looking after jaejoon and the littles/children in the system, fashion, modelling, shopping, charm bracelets and necklaces. likes to be in control. likes to fluster pretty men and women.
hates it when people are condescending towards her, being disrespected, people messing with jaejoon.

system —
alter role: soother, caretaker, specific caretaker and protector – for jaejoon.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: very low.

relations —
relationship status: single. ambiamorous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents and siblings from pseudomemories.

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
violet is a pretty laid back person until jaejoon or children are involved. she can become fierce and will protect anyone if necessary. she's very good friends with anastasia and hangs around her salon a lot.

 she's very good friends with anastasia and hangs around her salon a lot