- mo .

general —
full name: mo guan shan.
preferred name: mo.
sign off: “ Mo ”
age: 20 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
a very bitter person, angry, bratty, acts out a lot, has a lot of attitude. he's very guarded and defensive. protective of himself a lot. isolated and alone. he gets overwhelmed very easily, being outside and around so many people. has zero social skills and survival skills so he's usually cooped up in his house. kind of lost, dazed, disconnected from reality and is always living in his little bubble that no one can get him out of.
likes chinese food, staying inside, nathaniel.
dislikes being restricted, being told what to do, gangs, loud noises.

system —
alter role: rage holder.
alter type: anp. fictive - not comfortable sharing his source.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: older brother (dormant)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes, if you're patient and can deal with attitude.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
has black hair.

extra —
mo had a brother who was part of a very big gang. his parents were killed because of the mess they got into, so to keep mo alive and well, his brother basically locked him away in a penthouse and he wasn't allowed to do anything. he couldn't leave. he had no phone, no laptop or technology. he was forced to stay in one place for years which has impacted him heavily and the way he acts around people. now his brother is dormant so he was suddenly thrown into the real world that he was sheltered from. nathaniel helped him out a lot, so he's close to him and only accepts help and advice from him. he gets very overwhelmed when there's too much noise and people around him so he doesn't like to go out to places. has a lot of anger because of what his brother has done to him and his family.

 has a lot of anger because of what his brother has done to him and his family