- ari .

general —
full name: ariel sommers.
preferred name: ari.
sign off: “ Ari ”
age: 25 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
provider and main carer of his family, mostly of eli since mik's mostly away. very guarded, uptight, asocial. he's guarded and protective over himself but also eli too. would rather put himself through pain than eli. ari carries a lot of emotional baggage and trauma. he's short tempered and has low patience. always sighing deeply and borderline suicidal. impulsive and prone to becoming addicted to damaging things. he's a decent person but has a lot of issues, most of them are because of mik. puts everyone before him even if it means he's damaging his own health.
likes to drink and smoke. enjoys taking naps and actually having a good nights sleep. likes to colour his hair, spicy foods, looking after eli and making sure he's safe.
dislikes mik and the other persecutors who like to target him and eli.

system —
alter role: internal helper.
alter type: ep.
species: human.
fronting activity: very low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents from pseudomemories. mik and eli (younger brothers)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? no.

faceclaim —
he's slimmer and pale but otherwise, it's accurate.

extra —
ari used to live with mik and eli in the same house until ari and eli decided to move away since mik was becoming increasingly abusive towards them. although they're family by blood, ari and eli don't want anything to do with him since he's someone who's caused a lot of physical and emotional damage.

 although they're family by blood, ari and eli don't want anything to do with him since he's someone who's caused a lot of physical and emotional damage