- peter .

general —
full name: peter gray.
preferred name: peter.
sign off: “ Peter ”
age: 25 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
caring, kind, polite, helpful, gentle, calming, soothing, affectionate. great at helping people out no matter what the problem is. can be a little anxious and paranoid since he's used to slip ups and bad things happening. worries about joshua the most. but is a very strong and lovely person to be around.
likes to cook and look after others, likes to keep himself busy so when he's not busy, he's not completely free. enjoys the occasional drink here and there with caleb.
dislikes spending too much time on his own, hates seeing his family and the people he cares for struggling. doesn't like the cold and prefers the heat.

system —
alter role: caretaker, internal protector, internal helper, memory holder.
alter type: anp. factive.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. ambiamorous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents from pseudomemories. sees anthony, joshua and bobby as family.

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
doesn't have tattoos but otherwise accurate.

extra —
split off when anthony's subsystem went dormant. is a factive of an alter from anthony's subsystem and he split off since anthony still needed his people to help him out. the one who looks after the others the most. works as a bartender on the weekdays. mostly helps out his family but since he's very close with caleb, he always helps him out too. usually busy, working, running errands and helping others in the system but you're always welcome to talk to him.

 usually busy, working, running errands and helping others in the system but you're always welcome to talk to him