- hyunsik .

general —
full name: song hyunsik.
preferred name: hyunsik.
sign off: “ Hyunsik ”
age: 20 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
has pretty much changed since he's aged up. confident, little sassy, short tempered, sulky, grumpy. extremely smart and intelligent like his brother. sometimes can't exrpess or regulate his emotions which sometimes makes him extremely frustrated. can sometimes be a bit of a brat.
enjoys gaming and is mostly upstairs in his room on his pc with his cats in his lap. very fond of arthfael and is good friends with him. particularly likes sweets and lollipops. likes to bake with hyunseok.
dislikes drahomír and practically all of the marek family from the bloodmoon collective.

system —
alter role: symptom holder.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents and three older sisters from his pseudomemories. hyunseok (older brother) , youngmin and youngjae (cousins)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes, but expect hyunseok to ask you why you'd like to talk to him.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
hyunsik has selective mutism. when he was younger, he was completely mute. the only one he actually talks to is hyunseok, with everyone else he either writes in his little notebook, uses body language to communicate or speaks in very short sentences. has two pet cats called milly molly and another called jasmine. doesn't like the vampires of the system since he has been a victim to quite a few of their brutal attacks, mostly drahomír's. terrified of them.

 terrified of them