- gianna .

general —
full name: gianna russo meyer.
preferred name: gianna.
sign off: “ Gianna ”
age: 24 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
emotionally distant and detached, untrusting and guarded around those she doesn't know. caring, motherly, nurturing towards those she loves. like daniel, she's very protective over her younger siblings and would do anything for them. passionate over things she likes.
likes the cold, likes feeling cold, snow and cold weather, staying over at anastasia's house and spending time with her. particularly likes kids and babies but is afraid to have some of her own.
absolutely hates the heat, can't deal with it at all. dislikes thinking about her home country (italy) and doesn't like to be separated from her family.

system —
alter role: internal protector, caretaker.
alter type: ep
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: taken. monogamous.
partner/s: anastasia.
family: parents from her pseudomemories. daniel, fredek, sarah, mikolaj (siblings)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? no.

faceclaim —
a little accurate, her lips are a little thinner.

extra —
gianna used to look after her siblings all the time while daniel would go out for work but now they've all aged up, they can fend for and look after themselves now. spends a lot of her time at home or with anastasia. sometimes helps the mothers of a few kids to babysit them if they need things to do which she loves to do.

 sometimes helps the mothers of a few kids to babysit them if they need things to do which she loves to do