- sage .

general —
full name: -
preferred name: sage.
sign off: “ Sage ”
age: ageless – presents in his early 20's.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
sage has a particular nasty personality. he's rude, violent, short tempered, selfish, doesn't care about anything or anyone. constantly starting fights, aggravating the more unstable alters to get a reaction out of them. very rare times is he in a good mood. he uses his abilities to his advantage all the time. very asocial and barely hangs out with anyone, keeps to himself all the time. very unstable himself.
likes alcohol, bullying void and the others, having the upper hand in situations, being in control, the other persecutors since they're like them, the woods, the night, walking during the night.

system —
alter role: persecutor, anger holder.
alter type: ep.
species: ghost.
fronting activity: very low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: void. (younger brother)

interactions —
safe to interact? depends.
ask to front? no.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
sage is a ghost but he has the ability to come across off as human so he can touch things, do things that humans can do, etc. has a full human body until some of the other ghosts. keeps his body covered at all times since he has body covered in bandages, mostly his arms and chest. he's a real piece of work but like every persecutor, has his good days where he's a decent person. has a weird connection to his brother; will constantly bully and torment his brother psychologically and emotionally but will go ballistic if anyone does the same.

 has a weird connection to his brother; will constantly bully and torment his brother psychologically and emotionally but will go ballistic if anyone does the same