- dakota .

general —
full name: im dakota johnson.
preferred name: dakota.
sign off: “ Dakota ”
age: 24 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
dakota is pretty closed off when you first het to meet her. she's tough and doesn't allow people to enter her heart easily so she often comes off as heartless when she's only trying to protect herself. she's like violet but has a more dominating and tough energy. she can be very possessive. is caring, affectionate when you're close to her, flirtatious and friendly.
loves motorbikes and riding them. her job, protecting and providing for her brothers, tattoos, vaping, men and sex. wearing tight clothing with her signature leather jacket and going to bars, clubs or parties for fun.
unsure on her dislikes.

system —
alter role: internal protector, sexual alter.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents in system. drew and dallas (younger brothers)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
dakota is more closed off and asocial compared to her brothers. she adores motorbikes and has a little collection at home. she adores her family and does her best for the family to make sure that they're living a happy and comfortable life. loves to go to the bar ands clubs in search of hookups.

 loves to go to the bar ands clubs in search of hookups