- nathaniel .

general —
full name: nathaniel carson.
preferred name: nathaniel.
sign off: “ Nathaniel. ”
age: 28 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
he's like a mother, father, brother and friend all in one. distant at times, secretive, private, serious, protective, seems emotionless, looks intimidating and is intimidating when annoyed/angry, really awkward, asocial. strong. a very good leader. caring and nuturing towards the system. extremely protective. mentally unstable. gives off tired dad energy as well. assertive, responsible, respectable. treasured by the system and is very loved amongst everyone.
absolutely loves his tattoos and smoking. smokes a lot.
hates slip ups and hates making the wrong decisions for the system. often too hard and harsh on himself.

system —
alter role: the MAIN primary protector, system leader and manager, protector, caretaker, trauma holder, symptom holder.
alter type: ep.
species: human.
fronting activity: medium.

relations —
relationship status: taken. monogamous.
partner/s: kalmin.
family: his parents, adoptive parents and younger brother from his pseudomemories. domenic (twin brother) , benjamin and luca (cousins) , evie, lei, bo, bohai, mark, naeun, taesun, beomsook, nikolai (nieces and nephews)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes, only for good reasons. don't waste his time.

faceclaim —
has dimples like domenic and is completely covered in tattoos, from his neck down to his ankles.

extra —
greatly affected by his pseudomemories. greatly affected by the trauma he holds. used to smoke a lot when he was host. very close with jay, matt, yoshi and braxten. works alongside vincent and domenic to manage the system. as mentioned, treasured and loved by the ystem, even persecutors. used to be a persecutor himself. therefore, he is kind to our own persecutors and they return the favour. words cannot express how important he is to the system. hangs out a lot and stays by his home by the warehouse. completely identical to domenic in terms of looks.

 completely identical to domenic in terms of looks