- lisa .

general —
full name: lisa park.
preferred name: lisa.
sign off: “ Lisa ”
age: 22 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
lisa is a nice person to hang out with. she's tough, strong, brave and a fighter. she's not a pushover and not someone to easily back down. she can come off across as little hostile. she always stands up for what's right. she's playful, flirtatious and is very much dominant towards people. she knows how to have a good time and is pretty fun to hang out with. a really cool person, very confident with herself.
loves her tattoos, dancing, partying and clubbing occasionally, tank tops and denim shorts, caps, flirting to make people shy and flustered. likes to work out a little bit here and there but isn't a gym fanatic like some of the others.
dislikes volence, abuse, the persecutors, bullying.

system —
alter role: internal protector.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents in system. lena (twin sister)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate except that she has blue eyes.

extra —
lisa and lena's mother is korean but their father is german, hence the blue eyes they have. lisa loves dancing and is constantly learning lots of different styles of dancing. tank tops and denim shorts are her go to outfit. she's a party girl and enjoys the rowdy and fun lifestyle, but lena doesn't so the two aren't always together since they have different hobbies. loves her twin to death though and often calls lena her other half. they live together in the same house so they're always together at home.

 they live together in the same house so they're always together at home