- celine .

general —
full name: celine jung clark.
preferred name: celine.
sign off: “ Celine ”
age: 21 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
celine is a really sweet person. adopting her older brothers traits, she's patient, nurturing, patient and understanding. she's helpful, kind, pure at heart. always has good intentions and can feel pretty upset or sensitive when you misjudge her. she's really friendly, social, approachable and loves making friends.
she likes fashion and clothes so when she shops, she's usually with ashley since the two love fashion. she also likes photography so tags along with adam a lot when he works on photography projects. she likes to cook, particularly likes to make healthy food and is very much into her fitness.
dislikes people being rude or disrespectful to her, when emery is bekng insufferable, being hurt and feeling betrayed by those close to her.

system —
alter role: internal helper.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents in system , ashley, dillon, emery, adam, kaleb (older siblings)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
celine is incredibly loved and is well protected by all of her older siblings. the only one who's the overprotective and overbearing type of sibling is emery so you can speak and talk to her with the older siblings bothering you about your intentions. celine's the only one who lives with her parents still while everyone lives in their own homes.

 celine's the only one who lives with her parents still while everyone lives in their own homes