- jay .

general —
full name: jake park / park junmyeon.
preferred name: jay.
sign off: “ Jay ”
age: 28 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality —
fatherly, caring, loving, hardworking, stubborn, gentle, a big softie and sweetheart, selfless. always puts others before himself but gots to the extremes. terrible at looking after himself and refuses to admit when he's struggling. something annoying about him.
likes to wear rings, likes parkour, tattoos, caretaking and looking after the littles, children, the system as a whole.

system —
alter role: a main protector, caretaker.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: his step uncle and cousin from his pseudomemories. matt (twin brother)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
the first protector to be discovered. our personal gardener and builder. if we need to build some furniture or need to help the dad with garden work, he's the one to front. has a hate love relationship with matt and the two talk about each other with negativity and hate, although they do share a bond they never like to admit. the twins have matching tattoos; angel wings on their upper back to show their bond. greatly affected by his pseudomemories. knows nathaniel from his pseudomemories. him and the twins are very close. extremely clumsy.

 extremely clumsy