- lia .

general —
full name: lia taylor.
preferred name: lia.
sign off: “ Lia ”
age: 20 years old.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
lia is a happy and bubbly person. she holds a lot of happiness and joy. extremely selfless and goes out of her way to make other people feel happy, included and good about themselves. sweet, affectionate, social, outgoing and very adventurous. doesn't let things get to her easily and isn't sensitive at all. always believes to treat people kindly.
loves the beach, she's always there with her brothers and friends. likes road trips, happy and simmering music, the sea, seashells, making bracelets for her friends, being with her family, exploring new things and places.
dislikes rudeness and feeling upset, doesn't like feeling bad feelings, she always likes to have a positive and happy mindset.

system —
alter role: mood lifter, caretaker.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: parents in system. liam and grayson (older brothers) , noah (younger brother)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
has bright blue eyes but faceclaim is accurate.

extra —
typical beach girl and has that beach girl aesthetic. will gladly play with and braid your hair, adding in little seashell charms. is a pretty good person to be friends with if you like someone who's outgoing and adventurous.

 is a pretty good person to be friends with if you like someone who's outgoing and adventurous