- haru .

general -
full name: kobayashi haruto.
preferred name: haru.
sign off: " haru "
age: 21 years old - age regressor.
gender: male.
pronouns: he / him.

personality -
loud, very loud. excited easily. switches between to being very talkative to not wanting to talk. affectionate, caring, loving, sort of sensitive. pretty dense and slow, somehow confused all the time. screams. emotional mood swings. easily irritated and annoyed. holds more anger compared to vincent. trash talks a lot.
loves seventeen, some kpop groups, heavy metal and rock music, his electric guitar and drums, cats, puppies, singing, eyeliner, face masks, covering his face, doing his hair.
dislikes thinking about his past relations, dylans ex..most people.

system -
alter role: host of the system, memory holder, trauma holder, protector.
alter type: ep.
species: human.
fronting activity: extremely high.

relations -
relationship status: single. polyamorous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: father, mother, older brother and younger sister from pseudomemories. hiro (cousin) , satoshi (uncle) , sakura (aunt)

interactions -
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim -
accurate except he has a large scar going from his right temple down to his cheek and also a long scar that diagonal across his lips, starting from the bottom left to the top right. usually covers it with a mask anyway.

extra -
host of the kintsugi collective, his subsystem. see the book, nova subsystems, for more information on that.
used to be a persecutor. was so unstable that he could barely front for an hour but has now grown into a strong person and is now our host. barely affected by his pseudomemories and the memories he holds. wears a mask on his face in the inner world and even in the outer world, he feels uncomfortable having his face exposed. best friends with christian. bad habit of spending too much money. lets his anxiety overcome him in a lot of situations. is into the kpop group seventeen and has spent all our savings and wages on seventeen albums, photocards and merch. so obsessed with seventeen that we have split multiple seventeen factives in the system.

 so obsessed with seventeen that we have split multiple seventeen factives in the system