- maimai .

general —
full name: mei kim.
preferred name: maimai.
sign off: “ maimai ”
age: 15-20 years old – age regressor , often in little space.
gender: female.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
extremely positive, joyful, happy, cheerful, affectionate. often found clinging to someone or often found with a wide smile on her face. kind hearted and innocent. sensitive and can get upset easily. is rarely upset and depressed. the only time where she's in a depressed state is when she's out of little space.
likes to play with her dolls and her princess dolls, loves her princess and barbie movies. peppa pig is her favourite cartoon. loves to make friends and loves the caretakers too. loves affection and feeling safe.
absolutely hates being out of little space since little space makes her feel happy and safe.

system —
alter role: memory holder.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: not open for a relationship.
partner/s: n/a.
family: her father, mother, older sister from pseudomemories.

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
a little who is very much valued since she's been here with callum and caleb as the first alters who were discovered. treasured by all, even some persecutors. when she fronts, the main protectors will front with her (nathaniel, dylan, vincent, domenic) like they do with any little. sees christiana as a mother figure and sees jay as her father figure. the person who she's around with the most is sophie.

 the person who she's around with the most is sophie