- seolhyun .

general —
full name: sung seolhyun.
preferred name: seolhyun.
sign off: “ Seolhyun ”
age: 41 years old.
gender: male.
pronouns: she / her.

personality —
seolhyun is a very sweet and kind person. definition of the perfect mother. helpful, sympathises and empathises a lot, gives lots of comfort to those who need it. has a soothing and kind aura. loved by a lot of youngins in the system since they go to her sometimes and she welcomes them with open arms.
loves to help with anything and comfort others down. likes teaching sungjae how to cook and make sweet treats, photography, sewing, making her own clothes, making things for the littles and youngins in the system. practically sees the littles and youngins as her own children but obviously, sungjae means the most to her.
dislikes seeing sungjae upset, thinking about the past.

system —
alter role: caretaker, internal helper, soother.
alter type: anp.
species: human.
fronting activity: low.

relations —
relationship status: single. monogamous.
partner/s: n/a.
family: sungjae (son)

interactions —
safe to interact? yes.
ask to front? yes.

faceclaim —
accurate.

extra —
seolhyun is one of the few parents who have an actual intro since she does a lot for the system internally and has a role, unlike the others who are all npc's and are here only for the alters. lives with her son sungjae. two members of her family, her husband and other son, both died so she can slip into a depressed state of mind when she remembers them.

 two members of her family, her husband and other son, both died so she can slip into a depressed state of mind when she remembers them