He is sweet, charming, respectful and handsome. Not only her, almost all the girls in their class and many juniors admire him. And she didn't like that thing at all.

Suddenly she saw a few girls staring at him from a distance and giggling among themself. She glared at them angrily.

“Why does he have to be so nice and handsome??" She murmured to herself with a pout.

After a while, she saw students coming over for dance as the beat of the song changed to a soft one.

She saw a few boys and girls started dancing in pairs. She was smiling looking at them when suddenly one of her friends came to her and dragged her to the dance floor with her.

“What are you doing??" Aaruhi asks nervously as she is dragging her toward Ryan.

"Don't you want to dance with your crush, huh? come on, yaar…it's your chance to tell him about your little crush on him,” she giggled while Aaruhi widened her eyes in shock.

“No no!!" She said but she could say anything they are already infront of Ryan.

"Ryan, Aaruhi wanted to say something,” Ryan frowned, then looked at Aaruhi who was glaring at her friend.

“What??" Ryan asked.

Aaruhi bites her lips, feeling nervous and clueless suddenly.

Ryan patiently waits for her, looking calm.

“Actually..I..I, can you umm…I mean I want your chemistry notes…fo..for revision," Aaruhi lies and from the corner of her eyes she sees her friend shaking her head in disappointment.

“Sure, I will send them through Aaravi," Ryan said, giving a little smile.

Aaruhi smiled back and nodded before escaping from there hurriedly.

But suddenly she felt a tug and her eyes went wide as the sound of cloth tearing reached her ears. She turns to see her dress stuck in some wire holding a flower decoration.

Ryan looks at her dress that tears from the waist revealing her waist area.

Aaruhi tries to remove it from the waist, feeling embarrassed as a few students around her look at her.

Her friend tried to help her but the dress got tangled badly into the wire.

Unknowingly, tears formed in Aaruhi's eyes, feeling humiliated.

She snapped her head as a hand held her trembling hand that was trying to remove her dress from the wire. She saw Ryan looking at her with a calm expression.

“Relax, Aaruhi…don't panic," he softly said. She nodded slowly, blinking her tears back.

“May I?" He asked her to help.

She hesitated for a moment but looking at his face, she finally nodded her head.

He sighs in irritation before he looks at her, who is innocently looking at him with nervousness.

He suddenly applied force. Finally her dress fread from the wire but leaving a big hole on the side of her waist.

Aaruhi grasps seeing it and swiftly places her palm over the area feeling embarrassed in front of everyone.

Ryan cleared his throat as he looked away from her not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

Ryan notices everyone looking at them then he slowly looks at Aaruhi, who is trying to fix her dress with her friend's help.