Chapter 60: Memories

WELCOME TO THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ TILL THE END. ‼️‼️‼️‼️
(play some sad music while you at it 😭 Or Memories by Maroon 5)

"Do you guys remember when we first met her?" Nat asked.

"We all remember the moments she came into our lives. And every moment from then one has been amazing." T'challa said and they raised their glasses

*MULTIPLE FLASHBACKS*

**************
"Yn we think it's best you go to New York." T'challa said "New York!?" I questioned

"Yes New York, we know it's a big city but there is a sorcerer named Dr. Strange he lives there he can help you Y/n, you can trust him." I nodded grateful that I'm gonna get help but sad that I have to leave to do so.

"Okay I'll go" I said "you leave next week" he starts walking out but stops at the door and says "Yn Wakanda is your home as much as it is mine don't forget that"

Shuri adds as she walks in "You can come back at any time we will prank Okoye and M'baku all you want" she says while hugging me "Thank you guys for everything " I say while tearing up as I walk up to T'challa and hug him too. "The door will always be open for you Y/n"

*************

"So where is my ride?" I say as T'challa smiles as he points at something behind me. I turn to see a sparkling orange ring opening up I take one look at it and say "oh hell no! I ain't walking through that."

"Well you have to" says a voice coming from the portal

I look at it and say "Well I won't" I snap back. The voice sighs and the portal comes rushing towards me putting me through it and closing up. "Damn" I said slightly pissed and relieved that the portal wasn't that bad.

"Well hello there" says the voice and I turn to see a man seated in a chair with black hair with white stripes on each side smirking at me.

"Where's your hat with little stars!?" I said sarcastically. "Well this is gonna be fun." He's says rolling his eyes walking out of the room.

**********

"You went through shit y/n and you are still standing here you still put a smile on your face and make others smile." He says "I've known you for a day and you make me want to become a better man y/n you didn't deserve what happened to you Y/n but now you have the control over what happens next. So what's it gonna be."

I looked in his eyes seeing that he really cared for me. "No one has ever given me a pep talk before" I said with a smile creeping on my face "you ready to do this kid" he said with a smirk.

"Bring it on wizard" I said with a devious smile he looks at me and says "I'm not a wizard". "And I'm not a kid" I snap back

"Touche" he smiles and walks out "training in 15!!!" He yells from the hallway. "Yeah, yeah!" I said.

**************

"Hey Blondie" I shout as he looks at me.

"You make lighting?" I ask him.

"Well yes." he says

"Can I have some" I said while starting to walk away.

"What do you mean" he shouts after me

"On my signal strike over there" I say to him as I walk away

"They'll try to leave the city."