Chapter 28: "Because I figured you'd fucking love me"

Steve comes back downstairs looking very nervous. I don't know why but if I needed to know he would have told me so I just brushed it off. Morgan went to bed so it was just us avengers and the blonde bitch.

"Did my room traumatize you?" I asked and Bucky laughed and Thor gave me my hundredth side eye of the evening.

"No" he said.

"What's wrong Steve?" Bucky ask with a smile.

"He realized he's dating Sharon" I whispered in Bucky's ear and he laughed earning us another side eye but this time from Sharon.

"It's nothing guys. Sharon you want me to drop you home?" Steve said.

"Oh um yeah" She said getting her coat and they walked out together.

When they left the room went silent until I finally spoke up. "She totally wanted to fuck tonight."

The whole room agreed with me and we pretty much gossipped about Steve and Sharon like a bunch of highschool teens.

"You guys act like you're in school. Be happy for the guy." Pietro said with a light chuckle.

"Speaking of people in school, Y/n there's a kid I want you to meet." Tony changed the topic.

"Is it yours?" I asked

"What no! he's here coming tomorrow."

"He has special abilities he's in school and I would like you guys to train together for a while because you guys are going on a mission together."

"You sending a kid on a mission? Am I there to babysit because I swear I will let him die out there." I said to Stark.

"He's not that young he just started college" Tony defended.

"I'll give you details on the mission later it's still a few weeks from now."

"Then why is he coming tomorrow?" I ask

"Well if you guys are going to work together you're going to have to know each other. Trust each other." Tony said.

"I don't know about you Stark but I ain't going to trust someone in a couple weeks." I replied.

"Why not he's a kid, he's nice." Thor defended

"I'm sure he is, it's not about the kid." I said

"Then what is it about?" Thor asks and I stare at him for a moment.

"Your father was nice wasn't he?" I said low enough for only him to hear.

"Be careful how you speak." Thor said.

"Am I lying." I said and he stared at me intensely completely speechless.

"So will you do it?" Tony said breaking the silence.

"I'll train with the kid get him to come by at before 12am" I said turning my attention back to Tony.

"Y/n we have power training tomorrow too." Wanda said

"What?" I asked

"Oh a little bit before you came back we started doing power training once a month." Wanda explains

"The training room is not enough for you guys to train with your powers so once a month we go to a remote island for two days that I bought and we train. Me and Banner will be coming with you to make sure you don't blow up my island." Tony added.

"We do strength and weakness, endurance, and sparring but with powers." Tony says

"Does Tony bet on who would win?" I ask