Chapter 49: "Promise?"

Thor's POV:

"What do you mean?" I asked not believing what she said.

"You heard me, if want to help her you'll have to leave her." She said.

"What are you getting from this!" I asked feeling the anger buildup in me.

"For years I've tried to get y/n. When she escaped asgard I made sure she landed in the hands of that organization Hydra, but those fools lost couldn't be smart enough to keep her under their control! I crashed her helicopter when she tried to escape but she landed in Wakanda. It's like something is protecting her from me. If I can't kill her I might as well make sure she suffers and what better way than this." She said with an evil smirk.

"And if I don't do it." I said fiercely ready to attack, she this is the reason hydra had y/n. The reason she was tortured for all those years.

"Then well, I'd love to watch her mind collapse on itself but I must admit, this will be more fun."

What should I do. I can't be selfish enough to let her mind collapse itself. She could be lost forever. It's either I loose her or she looses everyone including herself. I'll have to make her hate me so she doesn't hurt too much.

"I'll do it. Just give me her memories." I said.

"No tricks Odinson." She said summoning what I assumed are her memories.

"No tricks, I promise. Just let her get her memories first then I'll do my part." I asked and she eyed me with her scary eyes and nodded.

"Okay. Fine but I have to warn you I'm not very patient." She said pushing the orb to me.

"I understand." I said grabbing the orb from the air.

"Once she gets it, she should crush it in her hands and all those memories will come flowing back." She explained I nodd and prepare to take my leave.

"It's pathetic.... what you're doing. All this for her. Too bad you love her, we could have had a really good time." She said with a horrid smile and it felt like I was holding back my last few meals.

"If that were to happen I'd wish I'd forget everything and my mind collapsed on itself." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that." She said.

"Nothing. Bye. Heimdall!" I said quickly and Hiemdall opened the bifrost and I was back on asgard. Y/n's humor is going to get me killed.

"Thor, you really going to do this?" Hiemdall said as I appeared.

"I have no choice Hiemdall. She can't suffer because of me. The rest, they can't live without her. It's only been two days and the tower is divided. They pretend to be fine in front of her but they're not. They need her, I need her too, but I have to do this for her. I have to do this for y/n. Even if it kills me on the inside." I said my voice cracking and Hiemdall came to hug me.

"You guys will be alright, I know it." he said comforting me.

*End of POV*
_______________________________________

Another day has passed and I'm not feeling any better. I could be laughing and smiling in one moment but the next it feels like my mind doesn't even belong to me.

I was chilling in the living room it was a very sunny day but then it started getting dark awfully quickly. I heard loud sound.

I stood up quickly got my powers ready as I saw someone land in front of the tower. The other avengers looked at what's going on.

"Y/n it's okay, it's just Thor." Sam said putting a hand on my shoulder calming me down and I retracted my powers.

"Sorry..." I said and took a seat. Thor walked in and I looked at him.