Chapter 52: "I'm glad I didn't."

*Time Skip*

It's been about a year almost two since I moved out of the compound. I'm still over there alot just not all the time. But me and the girls out a lot of the time. Bucky and Sam always show up to take me on some dumb adventure. But really most of my time is spent with Nat and Strange. Nat stays over a lot and strange doesn't mind because we are grown adults and he is almost never home.

I haven't seen Thor since that day. Honestly I don't even know if he is on earth but I've been okay. I actually dated Linc for about a year. It was going great, I was happy but, I really was but he died, a months ago. Sacrificing himself for billions, taking down that organization HIVE. When Coulson brought me the news I was heartbroken.

I went downstairs to get a snack and I heard strange talking to someone.

"So I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother Loki is one of these beings." He said.

"He's a worthy inclusion." I heard Thor's voice and I was shocked. What is he doing here.

"Then why bring him here?" Strange asked.

"We're looking for my father." Thor replied. I can't believe what Thor said.Odin is here?

"So. If you were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?"

"Promptly." Thor said. I don't even think he knows what that means.

"Great. Then I'll help you." Strange said I just stood in the doorway not even trying to hide but not exactly making my presence known.

"If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?" Thor asked.

"I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile and you don't have a phone." Strange said.

"No, I don't have a phone, but you could have sent an electronic letter. It's called an email." Thor replied really sassy.

"Yeah, do you have a computer?" Strange asked expecting a stupid answer.

"No. What for?" Thor replied and strange shook his head in disappointment.

"Should have sent a raven Strange." I said leaning on the wall and they noticed I was there.

"Y/n...um hi." He said and he got nervous and knocked over his beer.

"Wassup." I said.

"Y/n, great! You're here. I need you to go with him." Strange said.

"What why?" I said grabbing a granola bar. Thor following me with his eyes.

"He brought his killer brother here. I can't trust that he won't cause havoc again. Please." He asked and rolled my eyes and nodded.

"You want me to go with him?" I repeated.

"Yes." Strange responded.

"My ex boyfriend." I said.

"Yes." Strange said.

"To find his dad who enslaved me." I said taking a bite of my granola bar.

"Y/n, you know you are not angry anymore. You just think you have to be." Strange said and surprisingly he was right.

"Fine. Me and him need to have a little chat anyway." I said grabbing a jacket.

"All right then. Let's go y/n, I would love to catch up." He said awkwardly, me and Strange strange shared a look.

"Don't forget your umbrella." Strange told him.

"Ah yes my umbrella." He said, he extends his arm and holds out his hand. Crashing noises are heard. Lots of crashing noises.