Chapter 37: "This is not going to end well"

Everything went according to plan. Damn these people are dumb. They think they could actually kidnap me. Tony was right this is the definitely the root of it all.

"You know it doesn't matter if you keep me here. I won't do shit for you." I said to the man standing in the room giving out orders.

"Well, we just need the avengers out of the way. And you are the key to that. We already have you. You don't need to do anything princess." He said.

"They won't even notice I'm missing. I don't roll with them anymore." I said to him.

"Don't worry they'll know." He said picking up the phone and putting it to his ear.

The phone rang for a while until the screen lit up and then I see Tony who looked like he was at some kind of Ted talk.

"Hello? I'm in the middle of a presentation who is this?" He said pissed off and I could hear his voice echoing. Shit is he actually presenting the project he was working on. He said he made it for me but I don't know what it is.

"Stark. We have our property back. The one you stole from us." The man said referring to me.

"Which one?" Tony said.

"What!?" He said.

"Which one? We stole a couple." Tony repeated playing dumb and referring to Bucky, Wanda, Pietro and me.

"The one with the sexy but scary eyes. H/c hair e/c eyes. Likes to hum a lot. It's really annoying." He said looking at me and I just realized I was doing that a lot.

"Ohh that's y/n. Yeah umm you don't have her she has you. Good luck." Tony said hanging up the phone. The man looks at me and my eyes were lit uo and there were bright red chains that were used to tie me up now hanging from my wrists.

"Would you like to dance." I asked with a smirk and I started swinging the chain around killing all the people in the room.

"Fire!!!" I heard a voice from the hallway shout.

"Oh shit." I said and bullets started firing at me filling the room with smoke. It stayed silent for a while then my whole body lit up and I was in my super suit.

"Now I'm pissed." I said my voice coming out oddly deep. The building started to shake on it's foundation.

"Every body get out!!" I heard the man shout.

"Oh I don't think so." I said pulling huge pieces of land out the ground fully surrounding the six-story building.

The agents tried to leave the building but it was no use. I used my fire and land powers to crumble the building crushing every one in it as I walked out and cooled myself down. I grabbed a phone before I destroyed the building.

I walked out as it exploded and collapsed behind me and then I put the ground back in place. I saw a crowd of people staring at me.

 I saw a crowd of people staring at me