Chapter 11: "What do you think we walking into?"

Avengers POV:

"What were you guys thinking! Stark you told me she would be safe, you told me she would be happy!" Strange said walking through a portal after receiving a phone call from Stark asking if he's heard from her.

"It's all my fault. I broke her trust" Wanda interrupted

"Wanda we all make mistakes you were doing it for the right reasons" Steve said

"Has anyone heard from her it's been two weeks" Sam said clearly annoyed

"Do you understand the gravity of the situation here!?" Strange shouts

"We are trying to find her Strange" Natasha answers him

"Do you all not grasp the gravity of the situation we find ourselves in? Y/n is not just another member; they're someone I trusted with my very essence, my existence! And now, they're out there, angry, alone, vulnerable, drowning in emotions that none of you seem to comprehend!"

"Strange I get your frustration......" Tony interrupt

"No you listen up Stark! Have you forgotten the trust I placed in you, in your team? Y/n looked up to you, relied on you, and now they're spiraling into a darkness we can't fathom. This isn't just about finding a teammate it's about finding my family she is all I had left!"

"So, Avengers, let the reality of your failure sink in. You just might lose the Best thing that ever happened to you." Strange says disappearing into his portal with tears in his eyes.

"He's right we can't afford to lose her. We have to bring her back"

"I'll start digging into their last known whereabouts. Maybe there's a trail we can follow." Nat starts

"I know Y/n better than most. They might be keeping a low profile, but I'll check the usual spots." Clint suggests

"Maybe I can reach out to some contacts, see if anyone's heard from them. We need all the intel we can get." Sam said getting his phone

"Well if you find anything let me know immediately we can't lose her not like this" Tony says

Bruce says "If they're upset about Wanda and Thor maybe I can talk to them. We need to understand their perspective and find a resolution."

"I never meant for Y/n to feel this way. I'll help in any way I can to make things right. She's my best friend."

"I will assist in analyzing data and using my abilities to locate them." Vision says

"This has to work" Steve says as he addresses the whole room

Everyone nods and gets to work
__________________________________________
*Time Skip*

Sitting on the rock where everything first went downhill yesterday it's a place with very traumatic events but it reminds me of the last time that I wasn't this monster, when I was just me without all this pain.

I haven't really been using my powers because I can't use them without looking at myself as a monster. I've decided to just lock them away.

Man, I can't believe it. Best friend or not, the girl just straight-up lied to me, and it was about something big, something I had a right to know. Avengers, my so-called family, shattered in a heartbeat.

I'm out. Screw the emblem, screw the tower. I'll take my chances on my own I've got nothing to lose anyways. Walking away from the Avengers was hard but, I can't help but feel the weight of the past fights and laughs we shared. But now it's just memories tainted by deceit.

Late nights, I'm on the grind, tracking HYDRA's every move. Found out they're pulling strings everywhere. Governments, corporations, you name it, they got it. It's personal now; this ain't just about justice; it's payback.