Chapter 31: "How did they know?"

I stayed silent hearing the words that came out my phone.

"Y/n?...." Steve asked and Thor looked at me concerned.

"Don't do anything give me two hours and I'll be there." I said and Steve was about to say something but I ended the call.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Thor asked.

"It's my dad" I said picking up my duffel bag. "Hydra's got him." I said and started walking to the helicopter.

"Hey where you going you guys have to switch partners now!" Tony shouted but I ignored him.

"Y/n!?" Wanda shouted looking over Visions shoulder.

I got into the helicopter and started it up. I heard Tony demanding Thor to tell him what's going on but Thor just watched me fly off.

"Is it because of me?" Wanda asked walking up behind Thor.

"Why would it be because of you?" Thor asked but Wanda just walked away.

"What's going on and why did she take off!" Tony shouted.

"She's needs to do something." Thor responds

"Well I have another helicopter but who's going to fly us back to the compound!!" Tony said

"Vision." Thor responded walking away from Tony and getting ready for the next round.
___________________________________________

I arrived at the compound about one hour later I walk out the elevator and drop my bag on the floor I see the avengers and Steve who is about to walk up to me but I head up the stairs not even looking at them.

I enter my room and throw on the only version of my phantom suit that I had left and weapons I load them up and head downstairs.

"Where is he

"Where is he." I ask Steve and there is a look of pure rage and ruthlessness in my eyes.

"I'll fly us there let us get ready" Nat said

"You're not coming. I'm going alone." I said and they stared at me.

"Y/n we can help you." Steve said.